Cambridge Technical Extended Certificate in Business
- The Extended Certificate is for learners who are interested in learning about the business sector alongside other fields of study, with a view to progressing to a wide range of higher education courses, not necessarily in business-related subjects.
- It is designed to be taken as part of a programme of study that includes other appropriate BTEC Nationals or A Levels.
- Qualification: Cambridge Technical Extended Certificate in Business
- Exam Board: OCR
Course Teacher Profile
Mrs N. Khela
Mrs. Khela is the Curriculum Team Lead for Business in the Amethyst Sixth Form
To enrol for the A Level Art and Design course you must have the following…
- Maths Grade 4
- English Grade 4
- Business BTEC Level 2 Merit or Business Studies GCSE Grade 5
Careers and Next Steps
- The qualification carries UCAS points and is recognised by higher education providers as contributing to meeting admission requirements to many relevant courses.
- The knowledge you will gain in this course will prepare you for a variety of careers, including management, accounting, marketing, human resource management.